If you want more local business, you need Local SEM & SEO Services.
The latest surveys tell us that 97% of potential customers now go online to find local services, and 82% of smartphone users use a search engine when looking for a local business. The problem is how do you connect with these consumers?The phone book is out and online search engines are in. This means that you need local Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and SEO to get found by local customers looking online for your services. There is of course also Social Media Marketing (SMM), but this article focuses on using SEO to get your website found in the search engine listings.
Local SEO helps you get found and grow your business in three primary ways:
- Local SEO increases your website’s rankings in the search results and in the local pack
- Local SEO helps mobile users easily find your business, whether that’s in the search engines, through directories, or through social media channels
- Local SEO ensures your business is found on Google maps and through other navigational apps
The reason most businesses can benefit from Local SEO is that search engines, like Google, have realized that many users are looking for specific services and products near them. In fact, more than half of all total Google search queries have local intent. So how does that impact your business? It means that potential customers are searching for your services within your service area and could find you if you boost your local SEO! With better local rankings, you’ll see more visits to your website and more leads for your company.
What is Local SEO ?
Local SEO is the process of making your company visible for geographically-related searches, specifically within Google’s Local Pack (or map listing). Local SEO helps your company increase its online visibility, outrank its local competitors, increase organic traffic to your website, and earn your business more qualified leads.A successful local SEO campaign can be a major advantage for any small business looking to drive leads and sales from neighboring customers. Think of local SEO like today’s phone book! While the calls you receive from newspaper ads and the yellow pages are dwindling (or non-existent), local SEO helps you generate more calls and online contact forms from your website.
How Local SEO services help your business grow
There are a few distinct benefits of hiring a specialist SEO company to provide Local SEO services:
- Local SEO increases online visibility for local consumers – 97% of people go online to find local services, and 95% of them won’t go past the first page of the search results. Local SEO works to increase your page rankings, therefore increasing your online visibility.
- Local SEO increases web traffic, leads, and sales from local visitors – If you’re a local company, getting web visits and leads from users in a different city, state, or country won’t do anything to build your business. With Local SEO, you increase traffic from customers in your specific service areas, which means you’ll get a higher visit-to-sale rate.
- Local SEO provides better targeted geographic campaigns – Modern consumers expect personalized online experiences. With local SEO, you can target campaigns to small, localized groups of people.
- Local SEO helps you stand out from your competitors – Fewer than 50% of businesses currently use Local SEO services. What that means for you is a big opportunity to get ahead and stand out in directories, maps, local searches, and social media.
Does your business need help with its Local SEO?
How can you tell if you need the services of a Local SEO company? Here is a quick guide. If your business matches any of the below conditions, it is highly likely that it will benefit from Local SEO.
- You have a local company with a street presence and most of its customers living in the neighbourhood.
- You have a company with specific service areas.
- You are a local franchisee or franchise owner within a specific geographic area.
- You want more traffic, leads, and sales within specifically designated market areas.
- You want to shore up your listings across online directories.
- You want your business to show up on online maps and navigation apps, or in Google’s local pack (3-pack listing).
- Your business has offices or provides services in more than one city or region, but does not offer products or services nation-wide.
What goes into our Local SEO Marketing Packages?
Your business is unique, distinct from every other company out there, which is why we build custom packages based on your individual needs. We avoid giving pricing until we understand your specific needs because it varies so much. Some local businesses only have a modest budget and only need basic, more affordable Local SEO services, while others with multiple locations have much larger budgets and need a comprehensive service. If a Local SEO marketing company presents you with one-size-fits-all packages, then it’s a clear signal that you won’t get much customization or individualization out of your partnership.However, we do have set services that are included with every single Local SEO package. And these features will include the following:
LOCAL SEO COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Undertaking a market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services, and determining the “strength” of their presence
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
BUILDING AND MONITORING LOCAL CITATIONS
- Auditing your business citations across all relevant online directories
- Editing all local citations to include the right name-address-phone number (NAP citations)
- Creating new citations
- Discovering more local citation opportunities
- Managing and monitoring local listings
PUBLISHING AND OPTIMIZING LOCALIZED WEBSITE CONTENT
- Performing continual keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing locally-targeted website content that improves your local search rankings and transitions browsers into becoming customers
- Adding microdata to your website (Schema markup) to improve your local business listings, make local reviews more prominent on search result pages, and increase your local SEO
- Optimizing landing pages (the website pages to which the search engines direct searchers) on a continual basis
OPTIMIZING AND MANAGING YOUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- Optimizing your company’s Google My Business page
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- Optimizing your Google My Business page for backlinks
- Optimizing your business hours and services on Google My Business
TRACKING YOUR LOCAL SEO CAMPAIGNS
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the keyword rankings of your competitors
- Monitoring your most serious local competitors
LOCAL SEO ANALYTICS TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Installing and monitoring advanced Google analytics tracking
- Where needed and subject to budget, setting up and monitoring tracked phone lines for your campaigns
- Providing detailed reports on how our local SEO services are impacting your business overall